Sat, 21 Mar|
York Events (Club York) Sydney
An afternoon workshop discussing techniques to help adoptees use DNA matching to find family links.
Time & Location
21 Mar 2020, 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
York Events (Club York) Sydney, level 2/95-99 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
About the Event
Presenter: Vicki Kerri Small
DNA Advisor and Genealogy Researcher
Australian DNA Hub
Exciting insights into these topics:
• Doing a DNA Test. Which one?
• What DNA testing can and can’t tell you about your family.
• Got your results, what now! Getting the most from your matches.
• What archives to look for?
• Where to get help if you need more assistance with your search.
• Where to locate your adoption files.
Bring along your device if you have done a DNA test (don't forget your login details!). There will be wireless internet access available.
There will be a coffee/tea break during the afternoon (provided). Lunch beforehand, if you have attended the book launch, is at the participants' own expense - there are a variety of options to choose from at the venue.
Sydney DNA Workshop 21-3-2020$0.00